With both locations overlooking the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline, our children are provided with wonderful opportunities to learn from their community. Their exposure is not just local, but global, in that Beyond Basic Learning: The International School is home to a diversity of families from more than 20 countries. With an ‘open-door’ policy for our families, you may find a father or a mother participating in our circle time or celebrating their culture with us.
Where future scholars have been nutured since 2002!
“Looking outward from their classroom window, our children see helicopters take off and land, see ships of various shapes and sizes, see buildings appear as a combination of squares and rectangles. Their natural curiosity coupled with classroom inquiry as to why things fly in the air or float in the water starts to transform these children into budding explorers, scientists, inventors and artists. For what is true learning if not founded on inquiry?”
----Zuleika J. Fertullien— Executive Director & Founder
- School ClosingMay 27, 2013
- BBL- I North & South Parent BreakfastJune 13, 2013
- Graduation: Kindergareten & Pre-SchoolJune 21, 2013
- Academic Year Ends for KindergartenJune 21, 2013
- School Closing: Summer RecessJuly 03, 2013 - July 05, 2013
- Summer End for North & SouthAugust 16, 2013
- Back-up Care Week: Aug 19-23August 19, 2013 - August 23, 2013